Pacific Art League presents a collection of works dedicated to the exploration of Watercolor. PAL invites artists of all levels and mediums (limits on video and installation) to submit artworks communicated in the style of watercolor.
June 7 – 26, 2019
Open to all artistic works. Limits on video and installation (contact us with questions). Open to PAL members and non-members.
- Members: $40 for 1st entry, and $10 for each additional entry
- Non-Members: $50 for 1st entry, and $10 for each additional entry
Directions to submit are at the bottom of this page. For additional entries click here: https://pacificartleague.submittable.com/submit
Thursday, May 9, 2019
SELECTION NOTIFICATION DATE
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 by email.
First Friday, June 7th, 2019 from 5:30pm-8:00pm Winners announced at reception.
- 1st: $150
- 2nd: $75
- 3rd: $50
- Three honorable mentions
Accepted works must be hand delivered to PAL on Thursday, May 30th or May 31st (10am-4pm) ONLY.
ART PICK UP
Exhibited works must be picked up at PAL at the end of the exhibit on Thursday, June 27th or Firday, June 28th (10am-4pm) ONLY.
Share of sales price for members = 60%
Share of sales price non-members = 50%
· All work must be original and not previously exhibited at PAL
· All 2D work must be ready to hang on a wire
· All 2D work must be framed or on gallery -wrapped canvas with finished edges
· Size of work is limited to 40” wide by 50” tall, including frame (contact below for inquiry)
· All work must be labeled on the front with title and artist’s name
· Please contact the gallery manager if you have questions on pricing