Into the Wild: Landscape Exhibition
From early Anatolian cave murals, to Monet's short brushstrokes, to O'Keefe's dramatic palette to Ansel Adam's Hasselblad; landscape in its majesty, beauty and solitude, has been depicted in art since the beginning of time.
This May, PAL celebrates landscape art with our jurored exhibition, "Into the Wild". We invite artists to submit pieces in any medium depicting landscape, whether representational or enthusiastically abstract.
May 3 – 30, 2019
Open to all artistic works. Limits on video and installation (contact us with questions). Open to PAL members and non-members.
- Members: $40 for 1st entry, and $10 for each additional entry
- Non-Members: $50 for 1st entry, and $10 for each additional entry
Directions to submit are at the bottom of this page. For additional entries click here: https://pacificartleague.submittable.com/submit
Thursday, April 11, 2019
SELECTION NOTIFICATION DATE
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 by email.
First Friday, May 3rd, 2019 from 5:30pm-8:00pm
Winners announced at reception.
- 1st: $150
- 2nd: $75
- 3rd: $50
- Three honorable mentions
Accepted works must be hand delivered to PAL on Friday, April 26th (10am-4pm) or Saturday, April 27th (10am-2pm).
ART PICK UP
Exhibited works must be picked up at PAL at the end of the exhibit on Friday, May 31st (10am-4pm) or Saturday, June 1st (10am-2pm) ONLY
60% for Members / 50% for Non-Members
Sukey Bryan (www.SukeyBryan.com)
· All work must be original and not previously exhibited at PAL
· All 2D work must be ready to hang on a wire.
· All 2D work must be framed or on gallery -wrapped canvas with finished edges.
· Size of work is limited to 40” wide by 50” tall, including frame (contact below for inquiry)
· All work must be labeled on the front with title and artist’s name.
· Please contact the gallery manager if you have questions on pricing.