Pacific Art League kicks off 2018 exhibiting our favorite artists; PAL members! This exhibit will display the work of our talented Artist Members and is open to all mediums and subjects. Whether you are a seasoned artist or just a beginner we want to showcase your work. Whatever you are inspired to paint, sculpt, draw, carve, photograph or create, we want to see it in the PAL gallery. The first 100 works entered will be accepted into the exhibit. Don’t be shy, show us what you’ve got!
Open to all Media. Limits on video and installation. Please contact the gallery manager with questions. Must be an Artist Member
January 5th-25th, 2018
First Friday, January 5th, 2018, 5:30pm-8:00pm
Monday, December 18th, 2017
1st: $250 2nd: $125 3rd: $75, 3 Honorable Mentions
Pal Panel, One Instructor, One Board Member, and One Staff Member
HAND DELIEVER WORK
Tuesday & Wednesday January 2nd and 3rd, 10am-4pm. All work must be hand delivered to PAL. No Shipped work accepted.
PICK UP WORK
Friday & Saturday, January 26th and 27th, 10am-4pm ONLY
Submit your artwork electronically at https://pacificartleague.submittable.com/submit
Members: $40 for first entry, and $10 for each additional entry.
SELECTION NOTIFICATION DATE
Thursday, December 21st, 2017 by email. Award winners are announced at the Friday, January 5th opening reception.
· All work much be original and not previously exhibited at Pacific Art League.
· All 2D work must be ready to hang on a wire.
· All 2D work must be framed or on gallery -wrapped canvas with finished edges.
· Size of work is limited to 40” wide by 50” tall, including frame. (contact below for inquiry)
· All work must be labeled on the front with title and artist’s name.
Please contact the gallery manager if you have
questions on pricing artwork.